Monday, June 29, 2009

The Humane Award~thanks!!!


THANK YOU TO Karen @ Bookin' with Bingo & Cathy @ One Eyed Stuffed Bunny and... who passed this award on to me!

Eleni @ /-LA FEMME READERS-/ made this award & here is what she said about this special award:

"I made the Humane Award in order to honor certain bloggers that I feel are kindhearted individuals. They regularly take part in my blog and always leave the sweetest comments. If it wasn't for them, my site would just be an ordinary book review blog. Their blogs are also amazing and are tastefully done on a daily basis. I thank them and look forward to our growing friendships through the blog world."

As a Recipient of this new award, it is my honor to nominate, as instructed, 10 bloggers who I think represent these attributes Bloggers who I have nominated:( Whoever has been nominated must now nominate 10 bloggers they feel deserves the Humane Award. )

Dar @ Peeking Between the Pages
Teddy Rose @ So Many Precious Books, So Little Time
Diane @ Bibliophile By the Sea
Jenni @ Falling Off The Shelf
Kaye @ Pudgy Penguin Perusals
Wendy @ Wendy's Minding Spot
Wendy @ Musings of a Bookish Kitty
Marie @ The Boston Bibliophile
Kelly @ The Novel Bookworm
Caspette @ The Narrative Causality

Congratulations to you all and thanks for being so sweet! I love all of your blogs and enjoy checking them out for new books, contests, and reviews.

8 comments:

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

Thanks so much JULIE; I appreciate you thinking on me. Your blog is great!

Caspette said...

Thank you Julie what a lovely award. Though I feel guilty as I havent had time lately to really troll through and comment on blogs eek.

You deserve the Award congratulations!

Kaye said...

Wow, thank you Julie. This is such an honor. Have a great week. your blog rocks! It's a gem! What a jewel! Ok, I'm out.

Darlene said...

Thanks so much Julie! Wow, you just made my day and I really needed this boost. I'm really happy to have met you through the blogging world!

Literary Feline said...

Thank you so much, Julie! You've made my day (and I was having a not so good one). Thank you.

You definitely deserve this award too!

Teddy Rose said...

Thanks so much for this lovely award! I feel honored!

Yvette Kelly said...

Congratulations to you and your nominees.

Kelly said...

Thanks so much Julie, I just got back from a week and a half away last night, and was excited to see your email!

I can't wait to get all caught up on my blog reading, I've missed all the blogs I usually read. (Like yours, it's a great blog and I enjoy it (as my kids would say) sooooooo much!