Ten Things I Love (brought to you by the letter T)
1. Target. What can I say? I love this store! They always have the cutest, neatest, & best stuff. Stuff you just can't find anywhere else.
2. Tex-Mex. OR, as I call it, Mexican food, I love it! My favorite are cheese enchiladas, yummy! Not so good for your diet, but so good for your spirit!!!
3. Tub. One of my absolute favorite things to do is to take a lovely, long bubble bath! Of course, it always includes a good book, a tasty snack, a beverage, & maybe a candle or two...
4. Television. I am addicted to several reality shows, like The Bachelor (love that Jason!), The Amazing Race, & Survivor. I also love The Mentalist, Without a Trace, & Cold Case.
5. Technology. I could not live without my computer! I absolutely love doing stuff on it, like my book blog, e-mail to stay in touch with family & friends, and Faceback-lots of fun!
6. Trip. I love to travel & take trips. It has been a while since I have been on a big one, I feel the need to do that this summer! I hope I can go see my aunt who lives in Califormia. I have been to Alaska twice, my big brother lives there-it is absolutely stunning! I hope to go again soon:)
7. Thai. My 2nd favorite food group-you can call it Chinsese or Japanese or whatever! I love it all!!! My all-time favorite would be Sesame Chicken from a place called Kuo's in Midland, Texas-awesome stuff:)
8. Toiletries. I admit it, I am a girly girl. I love perfume, bubble bath, lotion, etc. Oh, and make-up, hair products...
9. The Reader. I went to see this movie a couple of weeks ago with my friend Vicky. I really enjoyed it. There is plenty of sex, but there is a really good story, also. Kate Winslet did an excellent job.
10. T is for Trespass by Sue Grafton. I have so many favorite authors, but Sue Grafton is always a must read for me. I love her ABC series starring Kinsey Millhone. A good mystery is my favorite read.
Okay--that's my T list, and it wasn't nearly as easy as I thought it would be. At first, I thought it would be a breeze to do T, but it was kind of hard. I thought of lots of things I don't like that begin with T, like tarantulas and ticks-eek! What about you? Wanna play? **If you want to participate, leave a comment on this post and I will assign you a letter. You then write about 10 things you love that begin with your assigned letter and post them on your blog. When people comment on your posted list, you give them a letter and the chain continues on and on.