Friday, June 19, 2009

Friday Fill-ins #129


1. All children alarm their parents, if only because you are forever expecting a diaster.
2. Show me a good loser and I will show you another person, not me!
3. Eating too much of anything is like eating an entire box of chocolate liqueurs at one time.
4. Too bad that all the people who know how to run the country are busy being moms and dads.
5. I have yet to hear a man ask for advice on how to combine work and play.
6. It is impossible to think of any good meal, no matter how plain or elegant, without cheese or meat in it.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to resting after helping Mel move classrooms, tomorrow my plans include finishing up some painting and Sunday, I want to read all day long!

3 comments:

Caspette said...

Hahaha I picked cheese as well. Its a staple in my house.

I agree with number 5 and 4. My answer to number 5 was a little strange. My only defense is I had a long and busy day at work today :)

Have fun painting and reading. Do you paint "free style" or do you use the paint by colours type thing (that would be my type of painting as I am far from artistic).

My FFI is here.

Literary Feline said...

I had such a rough time with this one! I almost decided to go the actual quote route, but decided to be brave and create my own. :-)

I like your answers! I hope you have a great weekend. Good luck with the continued painting.

Isolated Existence. said...

I picked cheese also , we have it at least 3 times a week.

Enjoy your weekend! ;-)