1. He was a very special young man~I miss him every day.
2. Crisp Fall days are what I look forward to most this time of year.
3. My best friend is someone I admire greatly.
4. Home ownership sometimes really bites to be honest with you.
5. Appearances can be somewhat deceiving.
6. The last person I gave a hug to was my friend Debbie:)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to chilling on the couch, tomorrow my plans include throwing out some junk (after watching Hoarders on A&E!) and Sunday, I want to see a movie with Vicky (The Time Traveler's Wife)!
Authors and Publishers - send me your books! If you have a book you would like me to review, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Review books will be given top priority. My reviews will be posted here on my personal blog, as well as at LibraryThing, to be read by its community of users.