Friday, August 28, 2009

Friday Fill-ins #139






1. He was a very special young man~I miss him every day.

2. Crisp Fall days are what I look forward to most this time of year.

3. My best friend is someone I admire greatly.

4. Home ownership sometimes really bites to be honest with you.

5. Appearances can be somewhat deceiving.

6. The last person I gave a hug to was my friend Debbie:)

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to chilling on the couch, tomorrow my plans include throwing out some junk (after watching Hoarders on A&E!) and Sunday, I want to see a movie with Vicky (The Time Traveler's Wife)!

6 comments:

Dawn said...

I said the same thing about crisp, fall weather; I really look forward to it. Also, I must add that I really enjoy your blog layout. The colors are stunning.

Vanniedosa said...

i heard that book Time Travelers Wife is very nice. I have a copy but I never got around to reading it.
BTW, mine's up HERE!
Enjoy the Weekend!

Anonymous said...

I wish I have the same answer to #7 as you. I'm playing my first fill in today, come and visit.

Lulu said...

I hope you will have a great time watching a movie...

My entry is here!

Rose Jane said...

I want to see that movie, I will download it now.

This is my first entry..http://buhatsatambay.com/friday-fill-in-1

Anonymous said...

I really want to see Time Travelers Wife too ~ the previews looked good. Have a great weekend!