Saturday, August 22, 2009

I Can See You

LibraryThing book review...
I Can See You
by Karen Rose

Eve Wilson has survived two traumatic, life-changing incidents that have left her with many scars, inside and out. She is currently a graduate student working on a study about learning confidence through playing virtual games. She also works at a popular cop bar, Sal's. Women are being murdered and Eve connects it to her study. Noah Webster, a detective with the Hat Squad, is on the case and is madly in love with Eve.

I found this book to be very engaging in the beginning, but it did start to drag towards the end. I really enjoyed the characters of Eve Wilson and Noah Webster. Both have lots of baggage and are reluctant to get involved. I enjoyed it, but I probably won't be running out to find more books by Karen Rose.

No comments: