Monday, July 13, 2009

Monday Crazy Questions...



1. Do you have a tattoo...?? if so What and where is it?? If not do you have a secret desire to have one? No, I don't have a tattoo. I kind have a secret desire to have one, but I can't imagine shedding my clothes to actually have it done. Probably won't happen...
2. You have been offered a free botox treatment...where do you have them put it? Somewhere on my face, for sure!
3. Do you have a good luck charm? what is it?Do you think it works? No, no good luck charms.
4. When was the last time that you said something to someone that you REALLY wished you hadn't said? It was probably at work, probably a certain teacher I can't stand, I probably shouldn't have said anything...
5. The bath water is running, the phone is ringing, the dog is barking and there is someone at the door.....what do you do? I would ignore all & get in the bathtub!
6. Your best friend from high school just popped in from out of town. do you offer them a place to stay or suggest a hotel? Oh, she could stay here, for sure:)
7. Have you ever seen a ghost? No, don't really believe in ghosts.
8. Someone is driving in front of you rather erratically and slowing you way down...now you see that they are talking on a cell phone and checking themselves out in the mirror. The other lane is blocked off so you can not go around them. What do you do??
I would probably cuss a little...

1 comment:

Lana said...

Sorry it took me so long to write..I am in bed sick...I do feel a little better today so am trying to get my comments sent!
I enjoyed reading your answers!!! thanks so much for playing!!
Hugs
L