Friday, March 20, 2009

Friday Fill-ins #116


1. Why do we have to end Spring Break?
2. Hanging out on Facebook & LibraryThing are now habits.
3. I have been a total bum this week-yeah!!!
4. I had never heard the phrase "that is dope or sick" and it means it is cool.
5. Monday, I will dread going back to work the way I always do.
6. How was I to know the last time I saw Nick would be the last time?
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a movie, tomorrow my plans include mowing the yard and Sunday, I want to rest up for work!

3 comments:

Janet said...

what movie are you going to see?

Anonymous said...

I'm with ya on #5!
Happy weekend. :)

Caspette said...

Im glad to hear you liked shopoholic. My best friend who I am goingwith could be a greek version LOL. which movie are you off to see this weekend?

#2 Facebook and LT are two of my vices as well.

Have a good weekend.