Friday, March 6, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins #114




And...here we go!

1. Keeping my mouth shut was my last random act of kindness.
2. Another place I would like to visit is Hawaii
3. TRY to use common sense in matters of the heart.
4. Coffee, tea or Pepsi.
5. We are on separate paths.
6. Our past reminds me that there is work to be done in the future.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing with a good book, tomorrow my plans include working on my yard and Sunday, I want to, need to clean house!!!

3 comments:

JonJon Rosaleen said...

Hi, I read your post on Dewey,
the cat. I came into this book on my last visit to a bookstore in the city but I didn't buy it. I knew it's gonna be interesting, for cat lover especially.

I guess I'm changing my plan this weekend! :) Thanks for sharing!!! I love your blog too.. so cheerful!

Knitting it Out in an Urban Zoo said...

This is great! I love the look of your blog.

Literary Feline said...

Haha! I love your answer to #1. If I'm honest, that was probably mine too. :-) Hawaii would be so nice right now.

I hope you are enjoying your weekend.