Saturday, October 18, 2008

Love the One You're With


LibraryThing book review...
Ellen Dempsey is married to the perfect guy, Andy and seems to have the perfect life, but does she??? Ellen runs into her haunting, handsome ex, Leo and the "what ifs?" begin. Did she marry the right guy? Does she really love Andy? A recent move from her beloved New York to Atlanta also complicates things, along with some family issues.
I enjoyed Love the One You're With, it is a fun, light read. I got frustrated with Ellen...I mean, she has the perfect life, why screw it up with a loser? But, by the end of the story, I understood why she did what she did and really liked the ending. This was my first read by Giffin and I will definitely read some more of her books!

1 comment:

S. Krishna said...

I really enjoyed this one!