Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A Jolly Good Fellow

Book Review...
A Jolly Good Fellow By Stephen V. Masse

Duncan Wagner (a loser making money scamming as Santa Claus) decides to kidnap Gabriel Booker, the son of a well-known politician. The actual kidnapping turns out to be quiet easy, since Duncan picks up Gabriel as he is running away from home. Things get complicated when it turns out Gabriel really doesn't want to go home and doesn't try to escape. The two hang out and become friends, then things get even more complicated...

I throughly enjoyed A Jolly Good Fellow by Stephen V. Masse. I loved Duncan Wagner, loved him so much, even though he was a kidnapper! I wanted things to turn out well for him. I also loved Gabriel and the relationship they ended up having. I really felt for both of the main characters and wanted things to be better for both of them. This is a funny, lovely, and endearing story-a great Christmas jewel!

No comments: