Friday, November 28, 2008

WOW!

Holly at Writer's Block Reviews has given me the "I love your blog award"!!! Thanks so much, what a nice surprise! It is always good to get recognized for doing something that you love:)

NOW, here are my nominees...

1. Love to Read-Melanie's book blog is one of the very 1st that I ever read, loved it then, still love it!

2. J. Kaye's Book Blog- I always enjoy J. Kaye's blog, her reviews, & her comments!

3. Bookish Ruth-Ruth has lots of great information on her blog, along with great book recommendations:)

4. Musings of a Bookish Kitty-Wendy has a fun book blog with lots of great reviews (and we both happen to love cats!)

5. Up for Grabs...ME, ME, Pretty Please Pick Me! -Love this blog & love all the giveaways!

6. The Boston Bibliphile -This is another great book blog, one I have been reading since I started this whole blog thing! Marie is great & her blog is awesome!!

7. Peeking between the Pages -Dar is super, love the books she read, & I always want to read them.

**Now for the rules ::
After receiving the award you are supposed to pay it forward:
1) Add the logo of your award to your blog.
2) Add a link to the person who awarded it to you.
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4) Add links to those blogs on your blog.
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.

8 comments:

Darlene said...

Thank you so much Julie. I was just reading your post actually when I saw your email come in-how's that for timing. lol. I really enjoy your blog too and am so happy to have met you in the blogging world!

Darlene said...

You know I thought I was following your blog until I saw that my mug wasn't on your sidebar but it is now. lol.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! You are awesome!
{{{HUGS}}}

Anonymous said...

Thank you for selecting Up For Grabs for this award.

Marcia

Marie Cloutier said...

awww thank you! :-) I will post on this in a couple of days- I'm a little behind with the holiday and all but I appreciate the shout-out! :-) you have a great blog too!

Bandit Jack said...

i love your blog too!! i hope that someday i can get that award..

Literary Feline said...

Thank you so much, Julie! I really like your blog too. :-)

Harbormaster said...

Have you noticed how well my blog listing fits into your blogroll? Not! I think it's the only non-book entry :)