Monday, November 17, 2008

Bones

LibraryThing book review...
Bones by Jonathan Kellerman

Alex Delaware is back helping Lt. Milo Sturgis solve the murders of four women in a protected bird marsh. The mystery begins with a phone call about a corpse to the marsh office, answered by a high school student performing community service. Chance Brandt ignores the call, but tells some friends about it and word gets out. All but one of the women were prostitutes, all were missing their right hands, and their bodies were left facing east.

I love Alex Delaware and Milo Sturgis, but this one I didn't absolutely love. I found it slow and hard to finish. The characters were interesting, but the story was a bit boring. There was not a lot of Robin and Alex time, which I missed. I could have skipped this one:(

1 comment:

Literary Feline said...

I do enjoy the series, although the books aren't quite living up to the earlier ones anymore. I don't know if it's me just growing out of the books or the books themselves.