Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tuesday Thingers



Popular this month on LT: Do you look at this list? Do you get ideas on what to read from it? Have you read any of the books on the list right now? Here's the list and my answer:


I own Dewey: The Small-Town Library Cat Who Touched the World, American Wife, The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society, and The Story of Edgar Sawtelle in my library at home...to be read! In my junior high school library, we have Brisingr and Eclipse. I haven't read any of them, yet! I think I am a little behind in my reading or I buy way too many books...hmm:)


I have never noticed this feature on Library Thing, but I really like it. I am going to make a point to check it out from now on.

1 comment:

Darlene said...

Thanks for posting the giveaway Julie. Good luck!