Thursday, September 11, 2008

Sail


LibraryThing book review...
Sail
by James Patterson

Anne Dunne decides to take her three children on a sailing trip to try to bring her family together after the death of her husband. Their vacation is plaqued with problems from the beginning. Carrie, her teenage daughter, attempts to drown herself, Mark, her teenage son is smoking pot, and her youngest, Ernie, doesn't know what is going on! That is only the beginning of this trip from hell. Lots more happens and soon...

I always enjoy reading a book written by James Patterson and this one is no different. The plot is fast-moving, suspenseful, and full of twists. I enjoyed the story, loved the characters, and even liked the ending! The book is a fast read and quite enjoyable.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I l-o-v-e-d this book! I'm new to his books. Before, I watched the movies made from his books. He's really good!

Julie said...

A fellow James Patterson lover:):) I love his books-can't help it!!!