Sunday, April 26, 2009

Girls in Trucks

LibraryThing book review...
Girls in Trucks by Katie Crouch

Girls in Trucks is about Sarah Walters who learns to be the perfect woman in cotillion school while prepping for her Debutantes ball. In real life, however, she is far from perfect. She picks abusive men, drinks, does drugs, and is nowhere with her career. Sarah comes home due to tragedy...tragedy and lots of complications.

I liked Sarah, but I didn't really understand her. The writing is very choppy, inconsistent, and disjointed. I found this very confusing. This book was fun and easy to read, but in the end really left me with nothing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The premise sounds interesting enough, but I've read a lot of lukewarm reviews on this one! I do love the cover art, though :)