Friday, April 24, 2009

Friday Fill-ins #121


And...here we go!

1. Apparently there's some sort of problem with the economy???
2. I love a sunny day.
3. 2009 has been better than 2008, so far...
4. Love Blue Bell ice cream and that was it. (and Texas Burger...)
5. For too long I've been way too quiet.
6. I am not obsessed with books; I am not!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to some quiet time with all my babies, tomorrow my plans include working on my sprinkler system/yard and Sunday, I want to prepare for a long week of TAKS testing-UGH!

2 comments:

Caspette said...

I have gardening and irrigation planned as well for this weekend.

The only thing better then a book is a book in one hand and a chocolate in the other :)

Have a great weekend

Janet said...

lol so many people said that for #1...and I love everyone's answers for #6!