Friday, August 1, 2008

Friday Fill-ins #83


Here we go:

1. If I could travel back in time, I'd go to my college days-super fun!
2. Give me a book or give me a magazine.
3. I am listening to some Nickelback.
4. Somewhere, someone is thinking about me:)
5. I'll always be an animal lover.
6. My idea of a good time includes a book, a beach, and a fancy drink.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to staying home & chilling, tomorrow my plans include working and Sunday, I want to do some chores! (need to, that is!)

3 comments:

Kelly said...

I see that you're reading Say Goodbye. I just finished it and thought it was very good. Hope you enjoy it too!

Janet said...

Have fun this weekend, thanks for playing :-)

jlshall said...

Yes! Your #6 - now that's really my idea of a good time, too.