Tuesday, December 22, 2009

U is for Undertow


LibraryThing book review...
by Sue Grafton

Michael Sutton comes to Kinsey Millhone for help about something he saw when he was six years old. He is haunted about what he thinks he saw and wants help finding out exactly what is was. Kinsey agrees to one day of investigation and it leads to much more than that. Michael believes he saw two men burying something...was it a little girl who had been recently kidnapped? Kinsey believes Michael and doesn't let go...

Ahhh, I savored each and every page of this book. I love Sue Grafton's Kinsey Milhone series! I was so excited to get this one in my hand and it didn't disappoint. Kinsey is probably one of my all-time favorite detectives, she is just so normal, so fun, and so believable. Already looking forward to V...

No comments: