Thursday, September 3, 2009

Friday Fill-ins #140


1. I feel happy.

2. Dinner with friends is always fun.

3. Right now, I can hear these things: Zoe chewing on a bone, a car driving by, & the ceiling fan.

4. I have terrific friends and I'm glad I do!

5. The last time I went on vacation was SO long ago!

6. Can't wait for this Labor day weekend.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to chilling on the couch, tomorrow my plans include scrapbooking and Sunday, I want to see a movie with Amy!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

You're certainly not the only one who hasn't been on vacation in awhile; there are many people who mentioned that! Sigh...I, sadly, wish I was going somewhere as well. Anyway, enjoy Labor Day weekend!

Becca said...

Great answers...dinner with friends is always so much fun! :)